Quilt Card with Scandinavia Quad Prints
Create a gorgeous quilt card with lots of dimension with the Scandinavia Club Stamp Kit.
I love making items with the Club Stamp Quad Prints, and today I am sharing a Scandinavian Paper Quilt Card. The text weight prints are ideal for this technique.
Quilt Card Instructions:
1. Punch eighteen 1.5" circles from the Quad Print.
2. Cut a 1" square from scrap paper to use as a folding template.
3. Fold each of the paper circles around the square template as shown.
4. Continue the process until each circle is folded.
5. Temporarily place the folded circles on a 4.75 x 6.75" Green panel to determine the center and accurate spacing.
6. Adhere one folded circle into position as a starting point.
7. Fill in the panel with the folded circles, being sure to alternate adjacent patterns.
Here is the finished quilt card!
Thanks for stopping by for another Quad Print creation. Enjoy the Scandinavia Club Stamp Kit!