Welcome to the Woven Strands blog hop! Today we have over 20 talented bloggers sharing pages, cards and other projects featuring the August 2015 collection.
For my project, I created a unique photo display for my son's senior portraits. I started with a Tolsby Photo Frame from Ikea:
And here's the finished product:
There are five simple steps if you'd like to make one of your own:
1. First, remove the plexi inserts.
2. Decorate the outer perimeter of the frame with fibers and charms.
3. Trim Woven Strands Plains to 3.5 x 5 inches (to fit the 4x6 opening). Add cropped photo mattes, photos or decorative stamped panels to each 3.5 x 5 page.
4. Punch two evenly-spaced holes to the top of each panel for the binder rings.
5. Attach binder rings to the top of the frame. Enjoy!
Inexpensive, easy and makes a great gift. Are you ready to see what our other bloggers have created? A complete list of bloggers is below just in case you lose your way. Happy hopping!
Club Scrap (you are here)
Deb at Liftbridge Cards and Crafts
Lilian at The Leaf Studio
Lisa at Rockin Paper, Scissors and Glue
Ann at Crzymom's Tidbits
Donna at the Crafty Colonel
Cathy at The Artful Gamut
Tricia at The Efficient Crafter
Debby at Masculine Inspirations
Donna at Hawthorne Hill
Hetty at Craft Chaos
Josette at Little Bits
Julie at Cape Cod Scrapper
Marya at A Notebook Novel
Anne Marie at Artfully Balanced
Lisa at Carpe Memoria