When I first learned the art of Zentangle a few years ago, I was hooked. The Woven Strands stamp designs are perfect for this unique style of artwork.
Choose the largest open stamp image from my Collection UM set.
2. Stamp onto white paper using India Ink. Add doodles to the open areas with black fine tip marker.
3. Use Moss and Fuchsia inks applied with a water brush to add color to the black and white stamped images to produce shadow effects.
4. Create a background with Peridot ink and the border image from the Art Nouveau UM stamp sheet on a 4x5.25" Dark Green panel.
5. Attach the panel to a 4.25x5.5" Burgundy card base. Add "tangled" stamped artwork to front of card.
6. Embellish with rhinestones and add a sentiment from the Collection UM. Be sure to check out these posts for more doodling ideas.
I loved Cyndy Rogers' Oopsie Daisy GTG Guest Artist "tangled" stencil card!