Let's start the weekend with some fun cardmaking, shall we?
One of my favorite sentiments from the Woven Strands collection is on the UM Greeting sheet. I selected the King of Diamonds card from the Vol. 5 Idea Deck and created this set of six "tearable" cards in less than an hour!
1. Select papers required for the card formula.
2. Trim papers according to the directions on the back of the card formula.
3. Score and fold each 5.5x8.5 horizontally at 4.25".
4. Disburse the trimmed papers onto the card bases according to the sketch, alternating colors.
5. Add torn strips of paper from the 8.5x11 Text Weight (Quad) Print to the cards. Stamp sentiments with India Black or White Pigment ink.
Kay took photos of the finished cards and she Skyped them to me with this message . . .
Let's take a closer look at the cards in pairs.
Have a totally "tearable" weekend.