Make a clever shaker card from the mason jar image on the Adirondacks Art Nouveau stamp sheet. You can fill it with all kinds of fun things!
1. Stamp the jar image onto a 4x5.25" card panel. Stamp the lid image onto a separate piece of paper. Remove the paper from the inside of the jar with a craft knife, and cut the lid image from the paper.
2. Flip the stamped panel and adhere a piece of clear plastic or acetate to cover the opening.
3. Surround the opening with foam adhesive circles or tape.
4. Pour in seed beads into the opening.
5. Adhere a 3.5x4.75" mat to the cover the opening and trap the beads inside. Adhere the art panel to a folded 4.25x5.5" Mint card.
Thanks for stopping by to shake things up! What are you going to add to your mason jar?