In addition to pages and cards, the Daffodils collection is ideal for constructing a cheerful matchbook mini album.
Mini albums may be small, but they hold a big place in my heart!
This sweet mini measures 3-1/8 x 3-1/8" when closed.
MATCHBOOK MINI ALBUM INSTRUCTIONS
1. Trim 12x12 Daffodils White Print at 9-3/8". Score vertically at 3-1/8 and 6-1/4".
2. Score horizontally at 3-1/8, 3-1/4, 6-3/8, 6-3/4, 9-7/8 and 10-3/8".
3. Remove two 2-1/8 x 3-1/8" corners with a craft knife, cutting just inside the score lines.
4. Trim away the 3/8 x 3-1/8" and 1/8 x 3-1/8" areas, as shown below, using a grid ruler along the score lines as a guide.
5. Flip paper over to the printed side. Use a craft knife and ruler to trim 1.5" from three alternating flaps, as shown below.
6. Fold on all score lines.
MINI ALBUM ASSEMBLY
1.Fold each side flap toward the center. Close the album by folding each section from the bottom up to the top flap.
2. With the album closed, install a closure made from two yellow 5/8" punched circles and eyelets tied with a length of waxed linen thread.
4. Add decorative mats to each section as desired.
5. Trim photos to fit mats, and embellish with Daffodils Page Cutaparts.
Here's a quick video of the album in action:
It's beautiful open...
I hope this project brought a little sunshine to your day!