Pattern Play Interlocking Accordion Flag Book
The crisp designs and fantastic contrasting colors of the Pattern Play Lite Kit inspired me to create this unique 8.75 x 5.75" flag book.
The accordion fold binding holds three 5.5 x 8.5" inside pages and three 4.25 x 6.25" intersecting photo mats. I've wrapped the cover with the Green Print and embellished with the White printed Cutaparts.
Interlocking Accordion Flag Book
Flag Book Inside Pages
1. Gather three 5.5 x 8.5" White inside pages. Measure and mark 2" from the left and right edges and 1/2" from the top and bottom edges. Remove the 4.5 x 4.5" square with an acrylic ruler, cutting mat and craft knife.
2. Score one 5.5x11" White Plain horizontally at 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9". Score one 5.5x5" White Plain vertically at 2 and 4". Accordion fold and adhere end panels as shown to make one continuous piece.
3. Glue the 5.5 x 8.5" White window pages to the front of the mountain folds.
4. Adhere three 4.25 x 6.25" Black photo mats to the back of the mountain folds.
Flag Book Covers and Assembly
1. Cut two chipboard covers measuring 5.75x8.625". Tip: Club Scrap packages flexible items with this thin mat board to keep them from bending during shipment. Recycled cereal boxes would work just fine too.
Wrap each cover with a 6.75x9.625" Green Print.
2. Adhere the 1" accordion flap flush to the edge of the front and back covers.
3. Glue the 5.5x8.375" Dk. Gray inside cover panels to the front and back covers.
Add photos and enjoy!
Glad I was able to "flag" you down for a Club Scrap Pattern Play Lite visit.