The Trattoria Club Stamp Quad Print is ideal for giving an old, wooden recipe box a fun facelift.
This old wooden box has seen better days. It deserves an update, don't you think?
Recipe Box Upgrade Tutorial
1. Brush Book Binding Glue onto the lid and adhere the Quad Print.
2. Trim away the excess paper by rubbing sandpaper along the edges.
3. Continue with all sides until the entire box is covered.
4. Create recipe dividers to fit inside the box with the Orange print. Make tabs for each divider with the Envelope Punch Board.
5. Cut the excess paper along the top of each divider with a Grid Ruler and craft knife to complete the tab.
Fill the box the dividers and all your favorite recipes.
Add flair to the front of the recipe box with printed Cutaparts.
This recipe box will look great in anyone's kitchen!