The new sizes and shapes available in the store make it so easy to develop projects like this one:
I created a 4x5x1.5" Book Board shadow box that holds a 3.5x4.5" Mat Board mini album.
I took a few pictures during project assembly that might help you come up with a few book board projects of your own. Our very own Bookbinding Glue is perfect for adhering the boards.
IMPORTANT SAFETY TIP: Always use caution while cutting book board to the size needed. Use a sharp utility knife blade, firm pressure on a Grid Ruler, and a cutting mat. Make several cuts (up to a dozen passes) through the board, layer by layer, until you make contact with the cutting mat beneath.
BOOK BOARD SHADOW BOX AND MINI ALBUM
1. Make the box frame and base with a lid.
2. Adhere the box to a larger base.
3. Build the walls of the shadow box compartments.
4. Wrap the box with text weight paper from the Hypno collection. (I used the plain side to wrap the base.)
5. Create a pamphlet-stitched mini album with mat board covers wrapped in black plain.