This unique dandelion stencil not only creates a whimsical dandelion fluff but makes a perfect coneflower as well. I chose to stencil both options onto the front and back covers of this 5x7" mini album.
Purple Coneflower Album (Front)
Dandelion Stencil (Back)
Stenciled Coneflower Panel Instructions
1. To create a softly mottled background, apply Sapphire, Topaz, Tangerine, Orchid, and Leaf Hybrid inks directly from the pad onto a non-stick craft sheet.
2. Spray generously with water.
3. Press a panel of 4.75 x 6.75" Vintage Botany Ivory Plain onto the moistened ink. Lift panel and set aside to dry completely before moving on to the next step.
5. Reposition the stencil with the petals under the flower center and color the open areas with Fuchsia and Orchid ink. Add additional stenciled flowers to complete the panel, if desired.
6. Mat with purple and attach the panel to the album cover.
I couldn't stop there, so I created this card too! Isn't it sweet?