Check out the fun gift box topper I made with the Navigation Club Stamp Quad Print:
My box is 4.75 x 6" so it's perfect for gifting Tricia's Navigation ALCM cards featured yesterday.
Since the Navigation Quad Print is text weight paper, it's ideal for wrapping the box, as well as making the rolled paper tree embellishment. Since I just KNOW you'll want to make one, too, I created a handy photo tutorial for you. Be sure to Pin it for later!
Rolled Paper Embellishment Tutorial
1. Stamp compass image using Earth Ink near the top of a 3.75 x 5" panel.
2. Trim Quad Print sheet to create one of each size below:3 x 2"
2.5 x 2"
2.25 x 2"
1.75 x 2"
1.5 x 2"
1.25 x 2"
1 x 2"
.75 x 2"
.5 x 2"
3. Roll each piece around a pencil and seal with Book Binding Glue.
4. Starting at the center of the stamped compass, attach each paper roll to panel with BB glue, smallest to largest.
5. Embellish with buttons and a fussy-cut star (from center of compass stamp image).
The next time you need a neat way to top off a gift, just roll with it!