Since Valentine’s Day is just a week away, it’s time to get crafting! I created these fun Oval Tunnel Gift Boxes to hold some cute lil’ Valentines or chocolate kisses--perfect for giving to those special someones.
If you'd like to make one of your own, and have an electronic cutting machine that works with SVG cut files, you can CLICK HERE to purchase the file.
I used the SVG file with my Cricut to cut Wine and Ivory paper from this month’s Succulents kit . I ran the matting pieces through my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder. After inking and adding a few embellishments, these little beauties are ready to fill and give away.
Now, what about that FREEBIE in the title, you ask?
Well, here it is - I used the digital hybrid Succulents kit to design a printable version of the Oval Tunnel box. Simply click HERE to download the free file.
For home printing and assembly of this freebie, you’ll need:(2) 8.5x11” Club Scrap Plain White or light-colored cardstock
Scissors or craft knife/cutting mat
Adhesive (CS Bookbinding Glue works best)
Tunnel Box Assembly
1. Trim out printed elements using scissors or a craft knife and cutting mat.
2. Score and fold along dotted lines on each base.
3. Adhere all of the corresponding Panels to the Front/Back and Curved Sides. Nest the Mini Hearts onto the heart-shaped handles.
4. Glue two bases together, overlapping at the center.
5. To close, tuck the heart-shaped handles through the slits in the sides of the base.
So whether you let your machine do the cutting or you print and cut your own, I hope you enjoy making this cute little box.
Happy Valentine's Day!