This month's Artist Team Just One Layer Challenge inspired me to create this one layer layout with Pattern Play White Plain paper, stencil, and stamps.
As I made my way along the artist team blog hop featuring the one layer challenge, Lisa's technique from Rock Paper Scissors And Glue really caught my eye and inspired my layout.
Create a soft background with inks, rubber stamping, and a simple stenciled border.
Steps to make a one layer layout:
Apply Spruce, Moss, Sapphire, Ruby and Ash Hybrid Inks directly from the pad onto a non-stick craft sheet.
2. Spray generously with water.
3. Press a sheet of 12x12" Pattern Play White Plain onto the moistened inks. Allow the paper to dry completely before moving on to the next step.
4. Create a colorful border along the bottom edge of the page with the Lite Stencil.
5. Mask a 5.5x7.5" area with a piece of scrap paper. Place over the featured photo location and swipe colors around the make with a CS® Ink Applicator.
6. Add stamped sentiments with the same ink color palette.
Add journaling to complete the page.
I really enjoyed creating my one layer layout and could make one every month with our stencils and stamps. I love challenges that stretch my creativity. Join in the fun and make one, as well!
Thank you for stopping by,
Hey! Looks like you've changed your theme and now DropInBlog's code needs to be re-added to your theme files.
Follow these instructions to solve this right away. Or hit us up on Messenger if you'd like some help.