I came across this idea on Pinterest (of course) and couldn't wait to give it a try using my new set of Weathered Florals UM stamps.
Click HERE to watch a video demonstration of this technique.
Follow these steps to create this card.
1. Stamp floral collage image in Ash ink on 3.75x5" white paper.
2. Repeat step 1 on another sheet of white paper.
3. Use markers or colored pencils to color the second stamped image.
4. Trim a portion of the colored image and layer onto Serengeti Light Green paper.
5. Align the matted colored panel image on top of the first panel image and adhere. Nest onto a 4x5.25" piece of Light Green matte.
6. Stamp a birthday wish and attach with foam squares. Adhere the completed panel to a 4.25x5.5" dark pink card base.
7. Embellish with a bit of fiber and a metal flower charm.
What stamps from your stash would look great in the spotlight?