Pinwheel Card Steps
1. Stamp and color the mason jar from the Adirondacks Art Nouveau UM sheet.
2. Cut the jar from the paper with scissors.
3. Create a slit above and below the front of the jar rim with a craft knife. Keep the sides of the lid intact.
4. Cut 2" squares from the quad print and mark the center on the back of each square.
5. Cut diagonally from the outside corner to 1/4" from the center mark.
6. Flip the square to the printed side and place a very small dab of glue into the center.
7. Fold one corner up to the center and hold in place on the glue until it sets.
8. Fold the remaining three corners to the center, adding glue as needed.
(I made enough pinwheels for two cards as long as I was at it!)
9. Trim a 4.5x6.5" card panel from the 8.5x11 Kraft Print. Adhere the jar near the bottom of the panel. Trim 1/8" strips of Blue for the pinwheel straws and slide beneath the rim of the jar. Punch flowers and adhere to the center of each pinwheel.
Embellish the pinwheels with Metallic Dot Stickers.
I'm still dreaming up more ideas for my mason jar stamp. Enjoy!